DJI Mavic Air 2/MINI 2 Drone 5.8GHz Yagi-Uda Antenna Signal Booster Range Extender
Suitable Model: Suitable for Dji Mavic Air 2 and MINI2 drone.
5.8GHz YAGI Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster Range Extender For DJI Mavic Air 2 and MINI2 Remote Controller.
Yagi antenna: Use the principle of Yagi antenna to make a general booster for Mavic Air 2 and MINI2 to enhance the antenna signal.
Under the same signal interference strength of the flight environment, the distance of the aircraft can be increased by 50-500 meters.
Material: Made of ABS, and aluminum, anodized treatment, enhanced texture, wear resistance, corrosion resistance.
Plug and Play: Installation and disassembly are simple and quick, no need to change control, plug and play, non-destructive installation design.
Portable: The weight is about 12g, and the lightweight design makes it easy to carry and store.
Features: The antenna signal is stronger and more stable, reducing accidents and making flying safer. Real-time transmission images are clearer.
Principle of Yagi antenna: The effect is obvious, it has good directivity, and has certain anti-interference ability.
By concentrating the RF signals together, it is like adding a reflector to the bulb, which can illuminate further.
The external Yagi antenna can make the signal more concentrated, and naturally it can fly farther!
Material: ABS, Aluminum
Suitable Model: for Dji Mavic Air 2 and MINI2
Size: (Approx) 72x65mm/2.83x2.56inch(LxW)
1 PC x Yagi antenna signal booster
1. Take out the remote control and unfold it.
2. Align the Yagi antenna with the lower end of the remote control antenna assembly, and buckle up with a little force.
The dots inside the Yagi antenna are aligned with the slot of the remote control antenna assembly.
3. Then connect the phone to complete the installation.
4. Disassembly method: Push the Yagi antenna out of the slot, and then gently pull it out.
1. Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures.
2. Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.